Tilting Point is looking for a collaborative team player with super strong product and business instincts, excellent speaking and writing abilities in both Chinese and English, and deep relationships within the mobile games industry, with a special focus on China.
The right person will have direct experience with Chinese video game developers, publishers and platforms, and exceptional skills interacting and negotiating partnerships to help partners and Tilting Point reach their business goals.
The candidate must have a thorough knowledge and genuine interest in mobile free-to-play gaming with a strong work ethic. He or she will lead and close publishing and partnership deals to fuel Tilting Point’s growth and ecosystem across China and Asia in general.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- You will contribute to find the most suitable publishing partner to bring Tilting Point existing titles into China along different channels, platforms and stores (West to East).
- You will be responsible to grow and maintain our Partner network in China by sourcing new business opportunities with developers (East to West).
- Conduct research and sustain a network of prospective independent game developer partners using a data-driven approach supported by available market data sources.
- Market and promote Tilting Point’s services to the independent development community, through daily outreach to developers inside and outside your existing network.
- Manage the deal completion process by onboarding the studios and collaborating with all stakeholders, ensuring best practices, complying with Tilting Point’s policies and procedures, and obtaining required approvals and final sign-off.
- Work closely with all the teams at Tilting Point including Customer Success, Legal, Growth, Data Teams to onboard new partners and operationalise deal specific details.
- Spot trends/patterns and identify business opportunities from the region in a timely manner.
- Attend gaming industry events in the region and represent the company.
- Execute in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
Your XP & Skills
- Native in Mandarin, deep knowledge of Chinese business culture and fluent in English.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the gaming industry, preferably in developer relations or mobile ad sales roles.
- Strong games developer network with existing connections to top gaming companies in Mainland China, Hong kong, Taiwan and Singapore markets.
- Persistent and competitive. Thrives on outreach, negotiating, and closing business in a fast paced environment.
- Charismatic, Energetic and who can work well independently.
- Collaborative team player, adept at building relationships across organizations and managing interdisciplinary teams on projects.
- Curious and great at asking questions – Whether speaking with Tilting Point management, working cross-functionally, vetting prospective Partners, or building the business with existing Partners, you must be able to ask pertinent questions that get to the core of what we are trying to understand so we can make informed business decisions.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and a love for games.
- Available to travel for the industry events.
- Based in Spain with eligibility to work.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Wellness/Sports platform membership (Urban Sports Club)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter in English (and tell us about your passion for mobile, free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.