Tilting Point is looking for a collaborative team player with experience developing, growing and managing corporate brand and communications. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent speaking and writing abilities, while possessing established relationships with the gaming press. The right person will have direct experience managing the public perception of a high growth company across B2B, Social, Press and above the line executions. The candidate must also demonstrate thorough knowledge and genuine interest in technology & gaming and be able to express core business metrics through high impact presentations.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Manage Tilting Point’s brand identity across B2B, web & social in support of the Growth and Business Development teams. Help shape TiltingPoint.com into a prime location for our most strategic developer and platform partners to discover our superior offering and games.
- Collaborate – Work closely across Power Up and Team up teams to capture and communicate key projects, partnerships and initiatives to the market as well as behind closed doors to our most strategic partners, casting Tilting Point in a positive light.
- Expand Awareness – Ensure Tilting Point is best positioned at all key international gaming events, through communication with event runners, planning team presence and supporting partner meetings.
- Confidently present to marketing progress and strategy to cross functional leadership and product leadership teams.
- Track – develop and maintain records of Tilting Point’s budget, media impressions and sentiment at each new activation and event, with executive level summaries prepared on a regular basis and shared company wide.
- Steward the integrated marketing processes with the team and cross-functional partners, from concept, launch, iteration and optimization
- Manage global collaboration for campaigns with regional marketing counterparts
- Lead – all PR efforts with external media companies, agencies, using communication plans, briefs, message strategy and frameworks to guide differentiated storytelling and execution.
- Support leadership on internal communications coordination including Quarterly business review preparation, Leadership communications and preparation of key presentations
- Align with corporate development on important messaging to the investor community, building effective and succinct communications around the growth and evolution of Tilting Point.
- Ensure uniformity between Tilting POint internal and external communications and brand values, to position the company for continued growth and market awareness.
- 5+ years experience developing and driving insight-fueled marketing strategies and plans at an agency or consumer brand.
- Experience managing creative, and multi-channel campaigns (including advertising, communication, content, email, social, events, web, sales enablement, and product education) in partnership with product marketing, creative and production teams.
- Well-versed in the various marketing channels with a deep understanding of gaming media and press contacts.
- Demonstrates an understanding of marketing and sales funnels and how different tactics and channels drive impact across the entirety of a prospect and customer journey.
- Experience with analyzing and drawing conclusions from a broad set of data. Experience turning that into actionable recommendations.
- Experience to strategically evaluate a plan and its objectives at a high level while still managing the details of execution. Thinks strategically and efficiently in a fast-paced environment, escalating priorities and working with cross-functional teams to make crucial decisions in the midst of campaign execution.
- Experience gaming and specifically mobile free to play gaming a big plus.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.