Tilting Point is looking for a collaborative team player with strong product and business instincts, excellent speaking and writing abilities, and deep relationships within the mobile games industry. The right person will have direct experience with independent video game developers and exceptional skills interacting and negotiating partnerships to help them reach their business goals. The candidate must have a thorough knowledge and genuine interest in mobile gaming with a strong work ethic. He or she will lead and close publishing and partnership deals to fuel Tilting Point’s growth and ecosystem across the Americas.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Discover – identify new business opportunities to grow Tilting Point’s developer pipeline; conduct research on prospective independent game developer partners using a data-driven approach supported by available market data sources.
- Sell – market and promote Tilting Point’s services to the independent development community, through daily outreach to developers inside and outside your network and deliver formal presentations to convince potential partners of Tilting Point’s superior offering.
- Prioritize – filter prospects according to Tilting Point’s selection criteria; focus resources on the most attractive partnership opportunities in your market; prioritize and manage the onboarding of top partners via your network.
- Track – develop and maintain records of independent development teams; formalize information retention and process for documenting developer visits, e.g. through an internal database and regular, transparent updates to Tilting Point’s executive team.
- Build consensus – organize and lead pitching of promising games to Tilting Point’s executive team.
- Draft key terms (e.g. revenue share, minimum guarantees, marketing commitments) through discussions with Tilting Point’s executive team, analysis of alternatives, and financial modeling.
- Summarize – create and deliver summary presentations incorporating game information, market data, developer background, quantitative and qualitative deal rationale, and other relevant information.
- Manage the deal completion process by collaborating with all stakeholders, ensuring best practices, complying with Tilting Point’s policies and procedures, and obtaining required approvals and final sign-off.
- Manage partnership handover to game managers; ensure key deal terms and deal sensitivities are understood by all.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to onboard new partners and operationalize deal specific details
- Passion to sell. Thrives on outreach, negotiating, and closing business in a fast paced environment.
- Energetic, action-oriented self-starter that works well independently.
- Deep relationships in either the game developer and mobile advertising communities.
- 5 years industry experience, preferably in developer relations or mobile ad sales roles.
- Collaborative team player, adept at building relationships across organizations and managing interdisciplinary teams on projects.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate persuasively with all external business partners and internal collaborators.
- Passion, knowledge, and experience in mobile gaming.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and a love for games.
- Strong business acumen & ability to travel frequently domestically.
- Undergraduate degree from a top tier College, or MBA preferred.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.