At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success. As the Game Data Analyst, you will work closely with a dedicated Game team to inform decision making regarding features of the game, balancing, player interactions, finding hidden opportunities and much more.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Analyze large, complex datasets to address ad-hoc and long-term operational and strategic business questions
- Draw meaningful conclusions and provide actionable insights from data to shape and influence in-game features, economies, and future product roadmaps
- Own the taxonomy for game data, ensuring all key performance metrics are measurable and can be analyzed efficiently.
- Present analytical findings as both written communication and visual representations that are clear, concise, and understandable, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and processes around data deliverables to ensure data driven decisions can be made at all levels across Tilting Point
- Collaborate with all teams at Tilting Point, driving and supporting data and analytics related projects with game team, User Acquisition, Marketing, Engineering, and more
Your XP & Skills
- Effectively communicate in English across verbal and written form.
- University degree (BA or BS) in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Management, Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of work experience as a data analyst or scientist, supporting consumer-facing products, mobile app/game preferred
- Proficient with SQL
- 2+ years with Python/R a plus
- Adept in at least one visualization tool such as Tableau and looker
- Familiarity with PySpark and/or Amplitude a plus
- Passionate about mobile/social gaming with a good understanding of the market.
- Startup environment — where each individual makes a large impact
- Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
- Great office in Podil
- Flexible schedule and flexible location mode
- Unlimited paid vacation days
- Full legal and accounting support of your PE account
- Premium medical insurance after probation period
- English classes
- Constant contribution to your professional education and wellbeing in the company
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter (both in English).
*Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.