As Tilting Point expands its network of relationships with independent game developers it will continue to rely on its data driven approach to identify and assess more and more highly qualified prospective partners.
To support the company's continued growth, the Market Insights Strategist will play a pivotal role in expanding the analytical capabilities of the business development team and Game Studios.
To achieve this you’ll be responsible for analysing games KPIs, building and maintaining databases and dashboards with the aim of identifying business opportunities at scale including new prospective partners, assess games performance against peers KPIs and run quantitative and qualitative analysis to match high potential games with suitable intellectual properties.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Design, build and automate reports to promote awareness and understanding of market dynamics & KPIs benchmarks
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on our portfolio of games to Identify opportunities for growth and communicate results in a clear and concise manner
- Analyse and categorize intellectual properties based on their potential reach, and design frameworks to match them to game concepts and audiences.
- Become the expert on our own business, industry trends and the competitor landscape to evolve our thinking
Your XP & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in a analytical role (e.g. Business Analyst, Sales Analyst, Finance Analyst)
- Proficiency in problem solving through data analysis and visualization to provide business insights and recommendations
- Strong experience in analysing metrics like ROAS, CPI, LTV, Retention and Ad Monetization data of mobile games across platforms, audiences and genres
- Strong experience using SQL to extract and transform large and complex datasets into more easily consumable formats.
- Effectively communicate in English across verbal and written form.
- Working experience in gaming is preferred
Nice To Have
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in a statistical analysis software (e.g. R, Python)
- Experienced with MMPs like Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Wellness/Sport Platform membership (Urban Sports Club)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.