At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success. As a member of the Central Technology and Data team, you will work closely with Live Publishing, UA and game teams to shape Tilting Point’s progress toward becoming the top game publisher and partner of choice for UA, marketing, and game development.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Analyse large, complex datasets to address ad-hoc and long-term operational and strategic business questions; Identify areas of opportunity for optimizing ad monetization yield and user acquisition ROAS performance
- Design data workflows that help build informative and easy-to-use dashboards, powered by scalable and efficient backend logic, and create these dashboard as needed.
- Maintain LTV forecast models. Model data trends to help business, publishing and game teams predict ways in which service offerings and campaigns will impact critical KPIs
- Draw meaningful conclusions and provide actionable insights from data to shape and influence UA campaigns, monetization and game features and product roadmaps
- Present analytical findings as both written communication and visual representations that are clear, concise, and understandable, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and processes around data deliverables to ensure data driven decisions can be made at all levels across Tilting Point
- Collaborate with all teams at Tilting Point, driving and supporting data and analytics related projects with game team, User Acquisition, Marketing, Engineering, and more
Your XP & Skills
- BA or BS in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Management, Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of work experience as a data analyst or scientist, supporting digital advertising.
- Proficient with SQL
- 2+ years with Python/R a plus
- Adept in at least one visualization tool such as Tableau and looker
- Familiarity with PySpark and/or Amplitude a plus
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.