At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success. As the Game Data Analyst, you will work closely with a dedicated Game team to inform decision making regarding features of the game, balancing, player interactions, finding hidden opportunities and much more.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Own the analytics of a catalog of games, analyzing large data sets in order to inform decisions at the tactical and strategic level.
- Provide actionable insights using game data to influence in-game features, economies, and future product roadmaps.
- Develop frameworks, tools, and processes to ensure data driven decisions can be made at all levels across Tilting Point.
- Own the taxonomy for game data, ensuring all key performance metrics are measurable and can be analyzed efficiently.
- Collaborate with all teams at Tilting Point, driving analytics related to User Acquisition, Marketing, Engineering, and more.
- Prepare visualizations of analyses to explain and persuade.
- Effectively communicate in English across verbal and written form.
- Strong analytics and data mining skills.
- Strong SQL experience required.
- Strong background on Python and/or R a plus.
- Strong data visualization skills and experience with tools such as Tableau.
- Familiarity with Databricks and/or Amplitude a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years’ work experience.
- Background in Mathematics, Economics and/or Statistics.
- Passionate about mobile/social gaming with a good understanding of the market.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/ Sports platform membership
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter (both in English).
*Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.