As Tilting Point expands its network of relationships with independent game developers it will continue to rely on its data driven approach to identify and assess more and more highly qualified prospective partners.
The Game and Market Intelligence Manager will be the gatekeeper of the business development funnel ensuring that each decision to move to the next phase of partnership is rooted in data.
In order to do so you’ll be responsible for designing and running processes to assess the potential of a game to profitably scale by analyzing prospective titles’ historical data, conducting media buying tests and comparing the results with internal and external KPIs benchmarks.
Your team will be the bridge between the Business Development and Growth Marketing teams to ensure a smooth execution of the evaluation process while also nurturing the relationships with our network of 3P and 1P studios.
- Improve the breath and the quality of the business development pipeline by constantly refining KPIs through building internal benchmarks and market intelligence
- Analyze prospective games historical KPIs (e.g. LTV, retention, engagement, monetization) and summarize your recommendation for Tilting Point leadership
- Plan and manage short and long terms UA tests to gain an understanding of games’ core audience, potential reach, CTR/CVR/CPI benchmarks and ultimately profitability
- Ensure all platform integrations and measurement platforms are reporting properly; diagnose issues and propose solutions when applicable
- Be the main PoC for developers throughout testing and guide them through the process, requirements and methodology
- Manage and develop a team of business analysts
- Continuously improve our testing frameworks & processes
- 3+ years experience in gaming company, preferably with more than a few game genres
- Proficiency in analysing metrics like ROAS, CPI, LTV, Retention and Ad Monetization data of mobile games across platforms, audiences and genres
- Strong presentation skills: capable of summarising complex concepts to internal and external stakeholders at any level of technical analytical expertise and seniority
- Strong program management skills: comfortable with ambiguity and managing multiple projects and align cross-functional teams across 3 regions
- Experienced with MMPs like Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava
- Experienced with User acquisition networks especially Facebook, Google
- Experienced in business development processes, client facing relationship management and mobile publishing terminology
- People management experience is a plus