If you are an excellent communicator and a data-driven marketer, this role is the perfect next step in your professional career. We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Partnerships Manager to develop multiple facets of our brand & IP integration function. Your goal is to bring the best brands/IPs into our exciting portfolio of free-to-play games.
Your Future at Tilting Point
In this role you will lead the IP/brand integration projects from start to finish. This role is split into 3 main areas of responsibility:
- Identifying the right brand/IP: You will partner closely with our Insights and Business Development departments to find the right brand based on market insights, audience analysis and product KPIs. You will support the Business Development team with the outreach, build pitch presentations and present integration proposals to licensors. You will create uplift estimates and set integration goals.
- In-game production/ brand implementation: Once the licensor contract is signed, you’ll be the project lead and the POC for both the licensor and the developer. You will pitch specifics of the integration to the licensor and work closely with the development team to make sure the content is executed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Integration launch: You will work with multiple cross-functional teams (creative, UA, ASO, featuring, PR) to prepare an outstanding integration launch campaign and maximize integration outcomes. You will also continue partnering with licensors to maximize visibility through their marketing channels. Once the integration is live, you will monitor the results closely, update all stakeholders involved and share integration results.
This role is a 30/30/30 cross-over of analytical, project management and marketing skills. You need to be data driven and make decisions based on estimated install uplift, projected revenues, CPI decrease, ARPU increase. You need to lead and execute complex integrations with multiple stakeholders. You’ll also need to have fantastic communication and presentation skills to pitch to external partners. Native or close to native English language skills are required for this role.
Your XP & Skills
- 5+ years of experience marketing mobile F2P games or working in the entertainment industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: you know how to maintain strong relationships with partners and pitch to partners in an engaging way. Ability to deliver visually engaging presentations with well written content.
- Proven ability to analyze data, keep track of results and make decisions based on performance.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to juggle multiple projects across the portfolio of games and lead them to completion.
- Self starter who takes the initiative and always pushes for maximum results.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.