As an Associate Producer within Wicked Realm Games, you will own a sub-team or area, and organize, manage and report on the efforts of your area of ownership, to ensure efficient and successful delivery of work. Production's main role is to coordinate information and efforts between all disciplines, in order to maximize efficiency and be able to confidently deliver agreed upon features, content, and information. You’ll work directly with Senior Production, keeping them informed of progress or potential problems with your area’s ongoing efforts.
Wicked Realm Games is part of the Tilting Point family; we combine art, data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to make and scale games to success.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Coordinate and release of relevant partner communications
- Organize, track and drive development on one or more projects/areas
- Team member task management in our Jira projects
- Manage multiple interdependent schedules (team, game, franchise, publisher, etc.)
- Coordinate with Game Leadership around changing timelines, resources and priorities
- Communicate project status, risks and slowdowns to stakeholders, both external and internal
- Iterate and optimize development processes, to increase productivity and efficiency
- Identification, prevention, and removal of potential roadblocks to the development team’s productivity or ability to deliver
- Champion for team needs around workflow, tools and pipeline improvements, and morale or burnout issues
- Coordination of external efforts (outsourcers, remote teams, etc.) to ensure they are being completed when needed by the internal team
- Establishing relationships with our publishing team and other external partners to ensure their needs are identified and communicated to the team
- 1-3 years’ previous experience working in the game industry or a related college degree
- 1-3 years’ previous experience with Production and/or Project Management responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with top-tier organization and documentation habits
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Experience working with industry standard production software (G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Jira/Confluence, etc.)
- Bonus Points:
- Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall development processes
- Experience shipping regularly recurring LiveOps content and managing the content pipeline
- Experience working with 1st party mobile submissions, namely Apple and Google.
- Knowledge of Star Trek
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.