Tilting Point is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our team in Saint Peterburg. As part of the team, you will work on collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data. The primary focus will be in owning a complete project and developing tools and systems for internal stakeholders for improving User Acquisition and LiveOps. You will interface with various internal teams to understand their data needs and provide high quality data and insights which drive business value.
Your Future at TPM
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following, on an as-needed basis:
- Work with data analysts, game producers, and customer service to help define technology needs for the logging, processing, storage and presentation of data in a manner that delivers business value
- Design, implement, maintain tools and reports for User Acquisition and LiveOps teams from start to finish
- Work with various internal teams to satisfy analytical needs by building both large systematic reports and small custom pieces
- Build data expertise and own data quality for a variety of products
Your XP & Skills
- Minimum bachelor’s in Computer Science
- 5+ years in engineering
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer working on big data analytics
- Excellent knowledge of Python and SQL
- 2+ years of experience with Scala and Spark
- Strong knowledge of Apache Airflow
- You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources and APIs
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines/locations
Nice to Haves
- Have experience/exposure to mobile User Acquisition and Marketing
- Worked in the gaming industry and knowledge game specific data
- Comfortable with AWS cloud (S3, EC2, Redshift, EKS(Kubernetes))
- Knowledge of existing third party analytics visualization software (Amplitude, Looker, Tableau)
Choose Tilting Point for:
- Great environment — where each individual makes a large impact
- Flexible Working Hours;
- Private Medical Insurance for you;
- Relocation Support;
- English language lessons.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.