Join us for an exciting position in the world of mobile games and mobile app marketing! You
will be part of Tilting Point’s Growth department with a focus on User Acquisition.
This position will give you the opportunity to work with best-in-class games and challenging
projects, develop your marketing and analytical skills, gain valuable experience and have a
direct impact on the success of our games and apps.
Your Future at Tilting Point:
- Lead the ideation and execution of user acquisition campaigns for games in your
- Optimize spend across channels including Facebook, Google UAC, Apple Search, ad
networks, and others in order to maximize ROI and improve overall campaign
- Track effectiveness of different channels/geos/audiences and report performance to
- Manage relationships and campaign performance with various ad networks (eg.
Vungle, AppLovin, Unity, Liftoff, etc);
- Perform deep analysis of UA efforts across all mobile titles under your management;
- Provide feedback on creative performance to assist in ad creation;
- Collaborate with the creative team for the production and localization of UA assets;
- Keep up with the latest trends and changes within the industry.
Your XP & Skills:
- Strong interest in mobile games, prior game industry experience is a plus;
- 1+ year experience managing mobile performance-based user acquisition campaigns
(Facebook, Google UAC and/or mobile ad networks);
- Knowledge and understanding customer acquisition metrics and payback period;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset, fluent in Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English;
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- Self-motivated, highly results-driven, and nimble.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.