Our entrepreneurial, creative and highly skilled teams at Tilting Point need an onsite IT Technician to support our IT and Ops infrastructure in Barcelona, Spain.
As part of this team and in close collaboration with the IT Manager based in NYC, you will field support requests for a mid sized 70 person office and provide occasional remote assistance as needed for staff in Kyiv and St Petersburg.
Your Future at Tilting Point
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following, on an as-needed basis:
- Monitor our ITSM Help Desk for incoming tickets specific to Barcelona staff, and take first touch on troubleshooting efforts.
- Collaborate with the IT Manager on maintaining/provisioning local network security, VPN, passwords, etc.
- Maintain and upgrade critical infrastructure for Barcelona physical network stack, WiFi AP's, NAS, onsite security system, Zoom Rooms, printers, user hardware, software and accessories.
- Provide on-call support as first responder during any local ISP and utility power outages.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all BCN 3rd party vendors and service providers (ISP, B2B Tech Purchasing from Apple & Dell, Platform services, etc.).
- Receive all physical hardware shipments and onboard and deploy them to appropriate staff.
- Maintain tech inventory for all hardware, software and accessories as per department standard.
- Collaborate with IT Manager to localize and deploy software usage best-practices guides (Slack, Zoom, Google Suite…)
- Onboard all new BCN employees including system set up, new mailboxes, new slack and other accounts. Occasionally responsible for offboarding any exiting employees.
- Participate in daily stand-ups for status check-in, as well as attend departmental whiteboarding/concept phase meetings within IT and other teams as needed.
- In collaboration with IT Manager and HR personnel, coordinate new hardware usage and deployment policies post-COVID given the new hybrid remove work/office work paradigm.
- Work with local IT support personnel in St Petersburg to provide additional support as needed.
Your XP & Skills
- Minimum 2 year experience supporting the IT infrastructure in a mid-sized company that employs a combination of on-site and remote personnel.
- Demonstrated proficiency with administrating corporate firewalls and network theory.
- Well versed in setting up and maintaining MacOS and Windows end-user workstations.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace administration.
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 administration.
- Familiarity with setting up and maintaining dedicated meeting room deployments (e.g.: Zoom Rooms, Google Meet) for both small, mid-sized, and large (25+) spaces.
- Spanish & English language fluency required.
- Must be able to lift and safely move 23Kg worth of equipment unaided, climb ladders, comfortable with the responsible use of power tools, and be in moderately good physical health.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with Atlassian products.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Familiarity with UniFi hardware products.
- Working knowledge of high-end computer hardware for industry standard Creative Applications.
- Any Cloud Operations and security best practices.
- Experience in a free-to-play mobile game company.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/ Sports platform membership
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter (both in English).
*Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.