Tilting Point is looking for a Senior Producer to join our growing team! Production’s main role is to ensure project and development efforts are well-scoped, within budget and are delivered on time. As a Senior Producer, you will drive our development processes, both in design and in practice, to confirm that our teams are working efficiently and our projects are shipping successfully. You will work directly with all disciplines involved in the development process, capturing and tracking their work. You will also work directly with studio leadership, our publisher and other connected partners, to communicate progress and risks along the way. Finally, you will help shape departmental strategy for Production and QA, by actively discussing processes and problems, and being a manager and mentor to more junior producers.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Organize, track and drive development on one or more projects, while ensuring cost, quality and timeline limitations are all met successfully
- Development of project roadmaps, milestone definitions and sprint goals, aligning with project goals and resources
- Direct involvement in dev team leadership and team member task management in our Jira projects
- Coordination with Studio Leadership around changing timelines, resources and priorities
- Communication of project status, risks and slowdowns to stakeholders, both external and internal
- Creation and iteration of development processes, to increase productivity and efficiency
- Identification and prevention of potential roadblocks to the development team’s productivity or ability to deliver
- Champion for team needs around workflow, tools and pipeline improvements, and morale or burnout issues
- Coordination of external efforts (outsourcers, remote teams, etc.) to ensure they are being completed when needed by the internal team
- Management and development of the Production team, with a focus on mentorship and career growth.
- Management and development of the Quality Assurance team, with a focus on product quality and milestone releases.
- Establishing relationships with our publishing team and other external partners to ensure their needs are identified and communicated to the team.
- Strong knowledge of and interest in mobile, digital free-to-play, and other video games
- 5-10 years previous experience working in the game industry
- Specific experience running and shipping a mobile (iOS/Android, etc.) game successfully, in a production role.
- Expert level experience working with industry standard Production software (Jira, Confluence, G-Suite/Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, etc.), including previous admin experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with top-tier organization and documentation habits
- Team and direct management experience
- Bonus Points:
- Previous game dev experience in another discipline (QA, Engineering, Design, Art, etc.)
- Experience working with remote teams/team members
- Quality Assurance Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Game Development or a related field
- Avid gamer (both mobile and console)
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.