We are looking for a Junior Video Artist in Tilting Point to work with our marketing art team.
Here at Tilting Point we help independent developers share their creations with players around the world, and as part of our team you will actively work with highly skilled artists and will create beautiful video assets for a wide variety of games.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- You will be part of a select team of expert motion graphic artists, illustrators and other talented people where you will produce top quality video assets such as trailers, advertisements and online ads.
- You will actively work and collaborate with a lead artist and a creative director to guide your work and give you direction and feedback to help you improve your work and grow as an artist.
- You will work with marketing managers who will help you understand the needs of a constantly evolving market and help you achieve the best and most appropriate assets.
- You will work on a huge and ever-expanding variety of different games and styles: from cartoon to realistic, from casual puzzles to hardcore simulators.
Your XP & Skills
- Highly proficient in After Effects.
- Proficient in other Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Basic knowledge in design concepts and composition skills.
- Basic motion/animation skills and concepts (physics, weight, timing, etc).
- Basic knowledge working and compositing in 3D spaces with cameras and 3D elements a bonus.
- Ability to work in production processes with strict deadlines and frequent priority shifts.
- Ability to work creatively within IP guidelines.
- Flexibility to adapt to different projects at the same time with different well-defined styles.
- Ability to jump from one project to another and collaborate with different teams.
- You are strategic – able to plan your work efficiently and deliver it on time
- You are a problem solver – you are the fixer, finding the best solutions
- You are a team player – helper with positive attitude, also not afraid of asking for support when needed
- You are communicative – easily collaborate with Team members, Leads, Producers and partner teams.
- Have an open mind for feedback, different points of view and constructive criticism.
- Have a critical view of your own work and always look for ways to improve it.
- Willing to learn and evolve your skills on a daily basis.
- Passionate about videogames, mobile videogames, films and other motion media.
- You are fluent in English (written and oral).
- Familiarity with Unity and Unreal.
- Solid sound production/editing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Spine and/or other animation tools.
- Knowledge of Blender is a big plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Trapcode Suite tools such as Element, Particular and Optical Flares.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/ Sports platform membership
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume, cover letter (both in English) and portfolio/demoreel (mandatory).
*Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.