Our User Acquisition Team Lead, reporting directly to the VP of Growth, will lead our UA team in our Barcelona office to provide our developer partners with the best UA service offering of the market. Driving by excellence, you are tech-savvy, have exceptional analytical skills, and strong valuable experience in strategies that attract high value players.
Here you’ll join a team that’s fully committed to our developer partners in supporting their games with first-class services. In this role, you’ll play a critical strategic part in shaping the future of Tilting Point and the future of our developer partners from around the world.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Manage and groom a brand-new UA team successfully.
- Own our UA service across a portfolio of awesome games spanning a variety of. channels worldwide.
- Maximize ROAS for each game, channel and user cohort, ensuring acquired customers meet objectives for overall revenue and volume.
- Collaborate with creative teams to construct exciting campaigns, landing pages, creative directions, and messaging.
- Collaborate with the rest of the growth team to establish holistic growth plans for each games of the portfolio
- Work closely with our Data team to consistently upgrade and enhance our UA Tech.
- Work with the rest of our UA team help Tilting Point becoming a beacon of UA excellence on the mobile apps market.
- Positive attitude, passion for games, and a love for problem solving.
- 4+ years of mobile experience managing mobile performance-based user acquisition campaigns.
- Has managed a team of successful people
- Highly analytical, with deep understanding of cohort analysis and customer acquisition metrics including LTV, CPC, CPA, and payback period.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and creative, copy, and landing page development.
- Excellent communication skills to develop strong relationships with creative partners.
- Excited to work in a lean, small team environment working with the world’s leading developers
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/Sport platform membership.
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below in English (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.