As a Senior UI/UX Designer at Wicked Realm games you will work side-by-side with a veteran team of designers, artists, product owners and engineers to help create world-class mobile first game experiences. We are a part of the Tilting Point family; we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
As an ideal candidate you love to see your work captivating millions of players and apply your experience, talent and creativity to solve unique design challenges in a collaborative team environment.
- You advocate that great games reach their potential through awesome UX/UI design.
- You create awesome UI style guides that harmonize with the project’s genre and art.
- You apply yourself to design roadblocks and deliver clever solutions to interesting challenges.
- You engage with colleagues throughout the design process and enjoy improving your work through collaboration.
- Your design feedback is constructive and supports your colleagues doing their best work.
- You understand your players and tailor experiences to their behaviors.
- You have meaningful experience in all aspects of game interface design including brainstorming, user interface wireframes, presenting to stakeholders, in-engine implementation, user testing and cross department collaboration.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and experiences with other developers and helping others hone their craft.
- Nurture games throughout their entire life cycle, from conceptual brainstorming and prototyping and pre-production to launch and live operations.
- Develop wireframes, create mid-fi comps, storyboards, experience prototypes and detailed design specifications that describe the user experience to stakeholders.
- Host inspiring design meetings with colleagues to educate, inform or problem solve.
- Release features and improvements to games enjoyed by millions of players.
- Observe others play your work to validate assumptions and target iteration to improve experiences.
- Create vibrant and responsive user interfaces with user feedback that delights and informs the players and improves their gameplay experience.
- Incorporate iterative design, live data and user testing throughout the development process to validate assumptions and make the best experience possible.
- Continue to hone your craft and share that knowledge with others including mentoring other designers.
- Vast experience solving a variety of user experience problems and working collaboratively with colleagues.
Requirements for Applying
- Cover Letter explaining, in your own words, your interest in this position and why you feel you’d be a great fit.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)