Our Game Manager will partner closely with Tilting Point’s development partners to design and implement, across multiple games, features aimed at monetizing, engaging and retaining players, as well as collecting, analyzing and interpreting data about the game’s performance, economy and financial results. You’ll participate in developing and refining the economy of several games, while collaborating with development partners to ensure that key features are properly defined, implemented and evolved.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Work with Tilting Point’s development partners in defining, balancing and managing the economy of their games; review reporting on usage/earning/purchasing to ensure economy is healthy
- Create and own a vision for each of your games, boiled down to the core pillars and core metrics you believe it should focus on.
- Fully own the PnL of your game and your portfolio
- Coordinate externally with development partners and internally with all departments (Marketing, Production, Business and Data) to drive a seamless execution of your game roadmap.
- Provide regular feedback on partners’ plan in terms or monetization, engagement and retention features, and work with them to address any issue in that respect
- Optimize game features by performing A/B and multivariate tests
- Review KPI reports and act to drive new initiatives to optimize monetization and engagement of the customer base
- Participate in the management of 3rd party technology and tools (business intelligence, analytics, A/B testing etc.) to be used by Tilting Point and by developer partners
- Advise on additional revenue opportunities, and work with development partners to evaluate and implement them
Your XP & Skills
- 6+ years of experience as Game Manager / Product Manager for successful mobile or social games, with a demonstrated positive impact on the business
- BS in computer science, statistics, mathematics or economics is preferred
- Excellent quantitative skills and an understanding of statistics and trending
- Strong problem solving skills with unique ability to look at large complex data sets and formulate conclusions
- A passion for games
- Ability to draft wireframes and product specifications
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to work with creative partners
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while meeting changing deadlines and priorities
- Positive attitude and a love for problem solving
Interested? We would love to hear from you. All submissions are confidential.
*Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation