Our VP of Growth Marketing will lead our Growth team to provide our developer partners with the best growth offering of the market. Driving by excellence, you are tech-savvy, have strong team building and management experience, and valuable experience in strategies that grow Free to Play games’ revenues and profits.
Here you’ll join a team that’s fully committed to our developer partners in supporting their games with first-class services. In this role, you’ll play a critical strategic part in shaping the future of Tilting Point and the future of our developer partners from around the world.
Your Future at TPM
- Own our Paid Growth Marketing service across a portfolio of awesome games and apps spanning a variety of channels worldwide.
- Lead and groom our global team of Growth Strategists, and Monetization Specialists across our offices in NY and Europe
- Define and lead Growth strategies partnership with our SVP of Growth
- Maximize ROAS for each game, channel and user cohort, ensuring acquired customers meet objectives for overall revenue and volume
- Work closely with our Growth Analytics team to consistently upgrade and enhance our Growth Tech
- Collaborate with our creative team to construct exciting campaigns, storytelling, landing pages, creative directions and messaging
- Own and strengthen our partnerships with Ad Networks and evaluate new partners and channels
- Creates systems and reporting dashboards to monitor profitability of campaigns and games from a P&L prospective
- Drive and own strategic initiatives that contribute to the UA and Ad Monetization efforts in reaching company’s goals
- Sets the tone of cross functional collaboration
- Helps lead Tilting Point in becoming a beacon of Growth Marketing excellence on the mobile apps market
Your XP & Skills
- Positive attitude, passion for games, and a love for problem solving.
- 8+ years of mobile experience managing mobile performance marketing teams
- Strong experience in team management, has built a team of successful people
- Highly analytical, with deep understanding of cohort analysis, customer acquisition and games’ metrics .
- Excellent communication skills
- Excited to work in a lean, small team environment working with the world’s leading developers.
Position reports to SVP of Growth.