Our Associate Product Manager will partner closely with Tilting Point’s Game Management team to design and implement features aimed at monetizing, engaging and retaining players, as well as collecting, analyzing and interpreting data about the game’s performance and economy. Your work will play a key role in the team by planning, executing and maintaining the game’s events and promotions, becoming a driving force around improving the game’s overall monetization.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Work with Tilting Point’s Game Management team in defining, balancing and managing the economy of their games; review reporting on usage/earning/purchasing to ensure economy is healthy
- Coordinate externally with development partners and internally with all departments (Marketing, Production, Business and Data) to drive a seamless execution of the game roadmap.
- Provide regular feedback on partners’ plan in terms or monetization, engagement and retention features, and work with the Game Manager to address any issue in that respect
- Optimize game features by performing A/B and multivariate tests
- Review KPI reports and act to drive new initiatives to optimize monetization and engagement of the customer base
- Participate in the management of 3rd party technology and tools (business intelligence, analytics, A/B testing etc.) to be used by Tilting Point and by developer partners
- Advise on additional revenue opportunities, and work with development partners to evaluate and implement them
Your XP & Skills
- 6 months – 1 year of experience in the f2p mobile gaming industry or similar data heavy industry
- BS in computer science, statistics, mathematics or economics is preferred
- Excellent quantitative skills and an understanding of statistics and trending
- Strong problem solving skills with unique ability to look at large complex data sets and formulate conclusions
- A passion for games and knowledge of the games industry
- Ability to draft wireframes and product specifications
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to work with creative partners
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while meeting changing deadlines and priorities
- Positive attitude and a love for problem solving
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.