At Tilting Point we are looking for a Technical Artist specialized in Unreal Engine who wants to work on cinematics and mockups for prototypes.
The Technical Artist provides technical solutions to the artists to deliver great ingame visual content and cinematics, ensuring the art content and features are easily integrated and optimized into a game engine, while respecting the artistic vision and technical constraints of the project.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Work with modelers and animators to create 3D art and bring it into the engine.
- Support artists in the use of the 3D art pipeline and user-facing engine tools.
- Build and maintain the extensive library of reusable and interchangeable resources.
- Create and optimize ingame VFX, physics and simulation.
- Provide hands-on support to artists in regard to asset performance and validation.
- Develop 3D art pipeline tools and extensions with an eye towards usability and efficiency.
- Develop and manage scripts, tools and blueprints to support the artists and creative processes.
- Solve challenging technical issues in the 3D asset pipeline.
Your XP & Skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in a digital art content creation pipeline, ideally in the video game industry
- 2−3 years of experience as a Modeler, SFX Artist in game industry
- Professional experience as a technical artist/tools programmer
- The number and variety of tech-art areas of interest in your past activity is also important
- Expert in Unreal Engine (blueprints, scripts and tools, particles and physics, nodal shading, etc.)
- Experience with shader development, blueprints/AI and particle/physics in Unreal Engine
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player.
- A great ability to think creatively to overcome technical challenges.
- Passion for video games and movies and extensive knowledge of different game genres across all platforms.
- Would be a plus
- Good skills in modelling, lighting/rendering and art tools (Autodesk Maya, Redshift, Substance, Photoshop, etc.)
- Good artistic skills and cinematic culture (proportion, color, composition)
- Experience in a full digital art content creation pipeline (high and low-poly modelling, unwrapping, baking, texturing, level art)
- Experienced developing custom tools for Digital Content Creation tools (Maya, Max, etc.)
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume, portfolio and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.