Reporting to the People Operations Manager the main responsibilities of the People Operations coordinator will be to support the People Team in the day-to-day administration, labour aspects and other projects, ensuring that our staff have an excellent employee experience.
Your Future at TPM
- Support People Operations Manager and own HR processes and workflows, including but not limited to benefits administration, onboarding and offboarding, coordinating tasks in recruitment, immigration processes, managing employee’s information using our HRIS, and more
- Organize and coordinate full cycle interviews and liaise with hiring managers to post, source and conduct initial phone screens
- Draft offer letters, manage and organize personnel files for staff – ensure Tilting Point compliance
- Manage and maintain healthy network of talent
- Be the culture ambassador of Tilting Point culture, organizing events and activities to create an amazing Tilting Point experience for our staff
- Assist with relocation for international hires
Your XP & Skills
- You have at least 2 years of experience working as HR generalist (or similar position), ideally in the gaming or tech industry. Start-up experience is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- Very comfortable using technology to get things done.
- You have a passion for games
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (written and oral, level C1 minimum)
- You have strong prioritisation, multitasking and time management skills
- You have working knowledge of local and national employment and operations laws for Barcelona
- You have a can-do and proactive attitude and are able to work with little support and direction
- You have good judgment: you can take decisions despite ambiguity, thinking strategically and using data to inform your intuition
- You are Impact driven: you make our team better, you focus on results, you accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours)
- You are Passionate: you inspire through your drive for excellence, you care deeply about your colleagues, you are optimistic and creative.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter in English (All submissions are confidential).
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.