As a Senior Game Systems Engineer for our Developer Relations team you will be a part of a core
service which works with dozens of developer partners. You will own and build systems which are
designed to enforce consistency of mechanisms, behavior, and scale across our portfolio. Your goal is to
ensure all of these developers have the tools and pipelines they need to succeed.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Closely work with product owners to ensure their specs have all of the information they need
before handing the project over to engineering.
- Provide oversight on the systems being built by external partners to ensure they meet our
requirements for tooling in live operated games.
- Be responsible for writing documentation covering technical specs, how-to guides for end users,
sample code, and the occasional blog post.
- Become an owner and maintainer of an in-house SDK which provides the gateway to many of our
and 3rd party services.
- Architect and build new tools for use across many products.
- Dive in to partners' games to help them out with bugs and features
- 7+ years of professional development experience.
- 3+ years of Unity or proven ability to pick up new frameworks quickly.
- At least 1 shipped game on mobile.
- Experience with building, debugging, and deploying cross platform applications across iOS and
- Working knowledge of Git VCS.
- Ability to work productively with limited direction on a geographically distributed team.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Positive attitude and love for video games.
Choose Tilting Point For:
- Great environment — where each individual makes a large impact
- Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
- Great office in Podil
- Flexible schedule and flexible location mode
- Unlimited vacation days
- Full legal and accounting support of your PE account
- Premium medical insurance after probation period
- English classes
- Constant contribution to your professional education and wellbeing in the company
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.