At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success
Our Sr Marketing Manager will develop and execute strategic marketing strategies to create & grow hit mobile games together with development partners.
This key position will work closely with the Studio leadership team to drive scalable growth and Tilting Point’s future toward becoming the top game publisher and partner of choice for funding, marketing and co-development.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Own, develop and deliver the holistic acquisition funnel and guide the player experience to optimize the retention of players in order to create sustainable long-term player base growth
- Develop product go-to-market strategy including visual branding, media mix strategy, positioning, USP, pillars, target personas and brand voice
- Constantly experiment to identify and refine acquisition channels and optimize conversion funnels
- Drive the cross-functional team responsible for product marketing, user acquisition, player insights, customer support, and community
- Develop and manage Marketing, UA & Research budgets for your game(s) to ensure efficient user acquisition and effective marketing campaigns
- Together with the Marketing Creative Lead, define the Creatives Strategies to deliver world-class assets to drive user acquisition activity and tentpole campaigns
- Define the community management and customer support strategies and ensure that player sentiments are appropriately considered and prioritized in roadmap discussions
- Partner with internal and external Product teams to influence how we operate our games and identify new features that will improve our players’ experiences as well as drive players’ acquisition
- Partner with all stakeholders to develop compelling plans that maximize store visibility and featuring potential
- Extensive Product Management and/or Performance Marketing experience for freemium mobile games or apps
- Hands-on experience with User Acquisition channels such as Facebook, Google UAC and Ad networks
- Experience in driving and executing growth initiatives
- Knowledge of growth marketing tactics including paid, organic, and ASO
- Ability to take a holistic approach to product strategy through consumer insights, user acquisition strategy, user life-cycle management, and brand positioning
- Ability and willingness to juggle multiple projects across partners, platforms and channels
- You have good judgment: you can take decisions despite ambiguity, thinking strategically and using data to inform your creative intuition
- You are Impact driven: you make your team better, you focus on results, you accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours)
- You are Passionate: you inspire through your drive for excellence, you care deeply about our players and your colleagues, you are optimistic
- You are Creative: you find simple solutions to hard problems, you challenge the status quo, you create new processes and features that generate better and stronger experiences for our players
- You are fluent in English (written and oral, C1 level minimum), additional languages a plus
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below, both in English (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!).
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.