Combine your passion for games and talent at Tilting Point! We're seeking a Recruiter to support the growth of our team in Russia, Saint-Petersburg as we expand to take on new heights. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Talent, you will have full-cycle ownership to drive our ability to hire and engage the very best talent.
Our entrepreneurial, creative and highly skilled team forms the core of Tilting Point. Join our group of passionate people to revolutionize the mobile games industry, right from the heart of Saint-Petersburg
Your Future at TPM
- Craft proactive recruiting and sourcing strategies based on competitive intelligence
- Build partnerships with hiring managers and provide advice and coaching throughout the recruitment process
- Develop networks and our employer brand in social media and presence in the game community locally and nationally
- Lead candidate interviewing, selection, and negotiation
- Negotiate job offers to select candidates in partnership with hiring managers and company leadership
- Balance efficiency with agility in the talent acquisition processes to accommodate our swiftly moving teams and business
- Share your love of games and our industry to connect with others inside and outside our company.
Your XP & Skills
- 1-2 years of experience in game industry recruiting as a Coordinator, Recruiter, or otherwise in Talent Acquisition as part or whole responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to bring to life our employer value proposition
- Experience screening candidates and ensuring their process is as smooth, efficient and enjoyable as possible
- Upper intermediate or higher level of English is needed for the proper communication with colleagues all over the world
- Strong understanding of various game industry roles and responsibilities with ability to draft compelling and appropriate job ads for each role and audience
- Excellent proficiency and very comfortable in using technology to get things done
- Experience obtaining and leveraging competitive intelligence
- Demonstrated eagerness to learn and expand skill set and a positive attitude!
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter telling us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!
*Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.