Your Future at Tilting Point
- Create and manage visually compelling work
- Help review and mentor younger artists
- Create assets for user acquisition, websites, social media, and other external communication
- Illustrate characters, environment, and props for UA, Marketing and in-game
- Manipulate image composition, and perform basic paint overs when necessar.
- Maintain knowledge of digital media requirements for social platforms
- Navigate game clients and editors to set up, and capture print-quality screenshots
- Review and input on communication style guide with brand marketing and the devs
- Collaborate with different teams
- A minimum of 4 years’ professional experience as an artist in the game industry.
- Ability to work with little or no overview.
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative concepts, designs, and ideas.
- Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms, associated media requirements, and best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Understanding of web technology trends.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with frequent priority shifts.
- Effectively communicate across verbal and written form.
- Strong customer service skills and a professional attitude.
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process.
- Love for games, including interest in free-to-play mobile games, and other video games.
- Experience on social marketing campaigns.
- Traditional art skills.
- Passion for storytelling, movies, graphic novels, science fiction, and other elements of pop culture.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS or other programming languages.
- Unity, Zbrush and other extra knowledge is more than welcome…
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.