Tilting Point is a mobile-first, world-leading game publisher. It grew 12X in the last 3 years and was selected #27 among the Top 50 Game Makers in the World by Pocket Gamer magazine. From Star Trek Timelines to SpongeBob: Krusty Cook-off, the company runs 30 live games of the highest quality. Tilting has offices in Seoul, Barcelona, New York City, Boston and Kiev.
Tilting Point’s Business Development Manager will work closely with the Global Business Development team to research, identify, and execute partnership opportunities for the company. You will be responsible for building relationships with existing and new clients, conducting market research and exploring new business opportunities. You will receive continued career development support from our seasoned global Business Development Team and the General Manager of our Korea office, as we continue growing the business through a strong sales approach.
- Initiate, evaluate, and prioritize potential outreach for new games and developers to help grow the company’s bottom line revenue.
- Supervise sales evangelists and other sales resources to maximize business development opportunities.
- Manage a robust pipeline of mobile game developers to help identify and prioritize potential partnership and investment opportunities.
- Review games and assess materials submitted from prospective developer partners to present findings to management.
- Manage existing partners to improve relationships and move to the next level of collaboration.
- Work with our Legal and Business Development leadership to prepare, review and help execute contracts or amendments in support of business development efforts.
- Develop presentations and other marketing / sales materials in support of business development initiatives, including pitches to game developers, media licensors and investors.
- Report regularly to the team & GM of Korea on the status of key opportunities and efforts
Skills & Qualifications
- BS / BA degree from a top-tier school required
- Interest in partner management, account management, product marketing or sales related role in the gaming, internet or digital media industries. 3+ years of experience in gaming industry is a plus.
- Energetic self-starter with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, and a love for problem-solving.
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and comfortable juggling many tasks at once.
- Ability to learn fast, and adapt in a high-growth, fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication, and creative instincts, to build and deliver presentations. Proficiency with PowerPoint is ideal.
- Hungry and passionate about working in the gaming industry. Experience in mobile or online gaming a strong plus.
- Fluent English communication capability. Prefer native speaking.