We are looking for a Senior Game Engineer to join the Wicked Realm Studio that shares our passion to explore and create fun gameplay, while striving for technical excellence in what they do. You’ll play a key part in creating memorable experiences for our players by building and maintaining game visuals, game systems and gameplay features, and contributing to the game architecture.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Create and maintain game systems
- Create and maintain gameplay features
- Work with the art team to produce effects and optimize them to run on device
- Work with the design team to create fun moments
- Identify and fix client performance issues
- Write clean code that is easily understandable and maintainable
- Make appropriate concessions between clean code and optimized code
- Work with junior members to help them follow best practices, write clean code, and performant code
Your XP & Skills
- 5+ years with Unity
- Has worked on and shipped multiple games
- Proven track record of building game systems that allow designers to tune the fun.
- Experience with shaders, lighting, 3d assets, particle systems, etc.
- Experience with engine systems such as physics, AI, sound, cameras, etc.
- Ability to investigate and debug platform specific issues with tools such as Xcode and Android Studio
- Communicate effectively with the team at large
- Self driven with the ability to prototype an idea and evaluate it with the larger team
- Passionate about learning more about Unity and pushing the boundaries of performance
- Nice to have: Experience authoring tools (in engine or otherwise) that empower content creators to efficiently work with game and gameplay systems
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.