We are looking for a well-rounded Marketing Artist for Gaming passionate about video games and visual arts who has strong skills in composition, color management and storytelling, capable of creating images to attract the audience to our games based on well-known IPs such as SpongeBob, Zombieland, Warhammer, Star Trek and more …
The ideal candidate is a very organized person with the ability to work in multiple titles, understanding and applying the different specifications and standards of each brand.
This candidate must be a dynamic and creative team player with great capacity for self-criticism, passionate about learning and sharing knowledge with their peers.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Create and manage visually compelling Banners for different titles.
- Edit images or illustrations when necessary to make them more attractive to the audience.
- Create Banners and other assets for our games websites, social media, and other external communication.
- Prepare existing characters or backgrounds to be used in Cut-out animation.
- Collaborate with different teams.
- Review and input on communication style guide with brand marketing and the devs.
- Navigate game clients and editors to set up, and capture print-quality screenshots.
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional experience as a Graphic designer.
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative concepts, designs, and ideas.
- Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit.
- Effectively communicate in English across verbal and written form.
- Team player, who loves to add value to the team.
- Passion for video games, movies, graphic novels, science fiction, and general geek culture.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with frequent priority shifts.
- Nice to have:
- Illustration skills
- Experience in the game industry
- Experience on social marketing or UA campaigns
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS or other programming languages
- Basic knowledge of Unity
- Basic knowledge on 3D
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Wellness/Sports platform membership (Urban Sports Club)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume, portfolio and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.