Tilting Point is looking for a Data Scientist to join our Data team in Kyiv. In this role, you will need to provide our internal teams the best data & tooling services offered for the mobile games market. You'll report directly to the Head of Data in New York and collaborate in researching, developing and creating tools that will be used by stakeholders on a daily basis.. In addition, you’ll play a critical strategic part in shaping the future of Tilting Point and its competitive edge.
Your Future at Tilting Point
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following, on an as-needed basis:
- Create reports and analysis that bring out interesting business opportunities
- Conduct investigations in unique datasets of user acquisition to find patterns and best practices
- Setup and manage FlowML pipelines
- Develop and maintain LTV and Churn algorithms that process millions of active users daily
- Support the data team in data quality and consistency
- Advise on event tracking analytics during game development
- Be an active participant in developing tools tie multiple different engineering teams together
- Positive attitude, passion for games, and a love for problem solving
- You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus
- Ability to dig through data and tell a story to a broad audience
- Highly accountable – Take risks, willing to fail and thrive in successes
- Previous experience in mobile gaming is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills to work with internal and external teams
- 3 or more years of experience in Python and SQL
- Familiar with ETL practices and willingness dive into data engineering when necessary
- Masters degree in a quantitative or computational field (ie, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics or an emphasis in quantitative methods or business analytics etc.)
- Excited to work in a lean, small team environment working with the world’s leading developers
- Spark experience
- Experience with advertising/marketing, growth marketing a plus
- Interest in Reinforcement Learning
Choose Tilting Point for:
- Startup environment – where each individual makes a large impact
- Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of players each month.
- Excellent location in Kyiv
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.