Let your creativity shine at Tilting Point, where you can help independent developers share their creations with players around the world. Our creative team is growing and we’re looking for a Video Artist to join us. On our team, you’ll work on a wide variety of projects, for all types of players across many creative styles. We’re an agile company and thrive on the creative freedom, versatility, and team spirit of our artists!
Your Future at TPM
- Work as part of a smart, highly skilled art team collaborating closely with Art and Video Leads and marketing managers to create exciting marketing, UA, App Store, and community videos for our line of independently developed mobile games.
- Capture game footage, create exciting and engaging trailers, and design top-quality video advertisements, online ads, and social media assets.
Your XP & Skills
- 2- 4 years of professional experience in video production within video games, advertising or TV
- Strong ability in video design, video edition, motion graphics
- Proficient in After Effects and other Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop)
- Must be proficient in production processes and have strong demo reel
- Ability to work creatively within IP guidelines
- Expert knowledge in the use of design concepts (layout, typography, strong color fundamentals, white space and grid, strong composition skills)
- Ability to multi-task projects of varying complexities
- Highly organized and able to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Must work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis
- In-depth understanding of graphic design, motion graphics and branding
- Love of mobile video games and understanding of video gamers’ expectations and market quality standards
- You are fluent in English (oral and written)
- Familiarity with Unity a big plus
- Proficiency in 3ds Max, Maya or similar modeling program
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/Sport platform membership.
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume, cover letter (both in English) and portfolio/demoreel (mandatory).
*Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.