At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our Distribution Producer / Project Manager will be responsible for bringing Tilting Point’s games to uncharted territories and manage the relationship with and between our partners. You will contribute to make Tilting Point a top game international publisher, partnering with 3rd party companies that offer regional or alternative publishing services.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Research, evaluate and identify new distribution opportunities for Tilting Point’s portfolio
- Prepare business case and present opportunities to the relevant internal teams and Developers -good persuasion skills are critical for this task!
- Collaborate with Business Development & Legal to get the contract signed in a timely and safely manner, taking into account Production aspects
- Become the bridge between all parties involved to ensure smooth communications and the success of the partnership
- Coordinate Production tasks to bring the projects to launch ensuring the execution meets our quality and legal standards
- Cooperate with Dev studios, Marketing and Live Operations teams to boost the game’s performance on each distribution channel or region
- Become the knowledge-holder for your assigned regions and create and maintain documentation as necessary
- Define financial targets for each individual distribution opportunity and ensure the achievement of those monthly and quarterly goals
Your XP & Skills:
- (Required) You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus
- (Required) Experience as a Producer, Account or Project manager in tasks involving technical, business and operational aspects.
- (Required) You have experience in multicultural environments
- (Required) You know the mechanism of the mobile F2P market
- You are an off-road team player who feels most comfortable jumping between different areas of the business
- You are Impact driven: you focus on results and can accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours). You understand the difference between urgency and importance.
- You are a Passionate self-starter: you inspire through your drive for excellence and bring a positive energy in the team with you ‘can do’ attitude. You enjoy finding simple solutions to hard problems and are not afraid of challenging the status quo.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter in English (All submissions are confidential).
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.