While Tilting Point may call New York City home, we have a worldwide presence and are constantly meeting developers and other industry professionals at events around the world. Read on below to find out where we’ll be this month.
- We will be in attendance with a table at the NYC Games & Digital Media Career Fair hosted by IGDA and Playcrafting NYC at Microsoft New York. June 4 http://bit.ly/NYCGamesCareerFair2016
- Kill Screen Fest, formerly Two5six, takes place in Brooklyn, June 4 http://festival.killscreen.com/
- Samir El Agili, Chief Product Officer, and Jesse Divnich, Vice President of Product Strategy and Insights, are headed to E3 in Los Angeles, June 14 – 16 http://www.e3expo.com
- GamesBeat will be hosting a “roadshow” talk about the rise of influencers and their impact on the mobile gaming market. Jesse will be part of a lineup of speakers that includes a gaming influencer and mobile game executives. June 21 http://venturebeat.com/2016/06/02/gamesbeat-will-do-roadshow-events-on-mobile-gaming-influencers-in-new-york-and-seattle/
- Jesse will be speaking at Pocket Gamer Connects Vancouver and will also be a judge for the Big Indie Pitch competition. June 28 – 29 http://www.pgconnects.com/vancouver